There’s a new wave of work, and it doesn’t involve a desk in a cubicle. Coworking spaces are heading out all over the country as people seek out more flexible and creative work options. If you’re searching for a workspace outside of the home, check out these top 12 coworking spaces in Brooklyn! They offer everything from shared workspace to private offices, meeting rooms, and events.
Each has its unique vibe and offers something different for its members. Therefore, whether you’re into arts and culture, entrepreneurship, or simply want a quiet place to work, there’s sure to be a coworking space that suits your needs. So, read on for the best workspace among these twelve spots!
Recommended Brooklyn coworking spaces
Below are the top 12 coworking spaces in Brooklyn that can meet your needs at a reasonable price.
1. BKLYN Commons
Are you a working professional who appreciates the convenience of Brooklyn Commons’ 24-hour accessibility, rooftop space, and fully equipped conference room? If so, then this may be the place for your business. Likewise, many nonprofits have found homes at Bklyn due to its perks. It lets them ease in their workday by going straight from attending meetings into curling up with good books on our rooftop!
- This location offers everything from meeting rooms for business or social gatherings.
- Incredible view of NYC’s skyline.
- Outdoor rooftop
- New connections over coffee.
- office with high-speed internet access
- 24-hour access and security
- Bike rack
- Indoor event hall
They’ve got something just right waiting inside this building too that at a very reasonable price!
- You and your team can enjoy a private office starting at just $750 per month.
- If you have a small group to ensure a safe and calm workplace, a dedicated desk starts at just $500 per month.
- Open desk for the communal work area for your staff starting at just $300 per month.
- A virtual office with an excellent opportunity to work online and vast dimensions begins at just $150 per month.
- A meeting room with complete peace and high equipped technologies starting at just $55 per hour.
- A 9-5 room with all equipment and facilities for a day just at $40 per day.
- 7 Marcus Garvey Blvd, Brooklyn, NY 11206, United States
- 495 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11225, United States
- +1 718-989-5700
2. Bat Haus
Brooklyn is a great place to meet new friends and work in this coworking space. It’s located in the heart of Brooklyn, New York City’s most vibrant neighborhood for art, music & just good fun! Also, This location provides it all from artsy murals to fire pits on their rooftop deck – this spot has got you covered all year round.
- This may be a perfect choice for those who love being surrounded by bright colors and funky scenes.
- BHCW features individuals’ desks with built-in outlets and larger wood tables seat up to ten people each.
- By way of meeting rooms or shared conference room facilities, they can host meetings or workshops ranging anywhere between three persons upwards of 100+ attendees.
- Weekdays are specifically for workspace, while weekends are specified for your events like weddings, birthdays, and others.
- Full-time membership for 5 days a week at just $299 per month.
- Part-time membership for 3 days a week at just $199 per month.
- Work 5 days a month for just $99.
- Day passes from 9-7 at just $25 a day.
- Community passes with refreshments at just $25 per month.
- A virtual office with a single-day pass at $75 per month.
- 459 Grand Street Brooklyn, NY
3. Friends Work Here
Friends Work Here is a beautiful airy space located on the border of Carroll Gardens and Crown Heights. This coworking facility offers art, culture & dining in addition to their very own rooftop garden. Moreover, it has been called an oasis–great for those who love enjoying nature while working.
- 24/7 access
- phone booths
- Lounge area
- Printer, scanner
- Conference room
- Community hours for special game nights and concerts
- This location provides its members with both standing desks & couches.
- Additionally, they offer their members access to a member lounge to meet new people or simply relax after a long day at work.
Friends Work Here’s packages vary depending upon how many days you want full use of our facilities.
- $450 each month for coworking
- $675 for a great dedicated desk.
- 47 Bergen street 3rd floor, Brooklyn NY 11201, USA
4. Bond collective
The bond collection is one of the most flexible workspaces you can ever opt for! It consists of 40,000 square foot working space with luxurious equipment installed for you and your team to experience comfort at all levels.
- Private phone booths
- Large conference rooms with proper equipment
- Guest reception
- Fast WIFI
- Printers and scanners are available
- Maintenance team
- Complimentary refreshments
- Conference Rooms from $50 per hour working from $300 per month
- Day Passes from $40 per day
- Dedicated Desks from $500 per month
- Private Offices from $900 per month
- 68 3rd St, Brooklyn, NY 11231, United States
- +1 718-705-7876
5. The Yard
The Yard is slightly different from most coworking spaces in Brooklyn. They have three locations–one in Gowanus, one in Williamsburg, and one in DUMBO. This allows its members to have the opportunity to work in various areas that each offer their unique vibe.
- All three of The Yard’s locations offer their members access to private offices, conference rooms & event space.
- They also provide their members with unlimited coffee, tea & beer, and weekly events, which are open to members and non-members.
- Important collabs
- Community support
- Beautiful artistic infrastructure
- Event spaces
- Ergonomic chairs
- High speed WIFI
- Security/Keycard access
Packages include the following amenities with full access at a very reasonable rate:
- Open coworking starting at $320/month
- Dedicated desk starting at $420/month
- Private office
- Virtual desk $50/month
- Open coworking starting at $300/month
- Dedicated desk starting at $425/month
- Private office
- Virtual desk $50/month
- Williamsburg: 33 Nassau Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11222, USA
- Gowanus: 157 13th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11215, United States
- Williamsburg: (718) 831-6296
- Gowanus: (646) 688-4905
6. Industrious office
Founders Workspace is a coworking space located in the heart of one of Brooklyn’s most famous neighborhood. This location enables you to work with complete services and innovative design.
This place is as beautiful to work as it’s convenient.
- This coworking facility offers unlimited coffee, tea, and print stations.
- they provide private offices, conference rooms & phone booths
- free printing service
- perfect networking meetings and events
- Wellness Room
- Private Conference Rooms
- Office Supplies
- Unlimited Color Printing
- Fast, Secure Wi-Fi
- Outdoor Space
- Dog-Friendly environment
A private office with access to shared
- Spaces Small (1-2) From $1449/month
- Medium (3-4) From $2318/month
- Large (5-8) From $2925/month
- Extra Large (9-19) From $8231/month
- 594 Dean St, Brooklyn, NY 11238, United States
- +1 929-283-6780
7. Camp David
Camp David is a coworking space located in the heart of Greenpoint, Brooklyn. This location provides its members with an affordable option for working from home and access to their outdoor patio & lounge areas.
- This coworking facility offers its members access to a conference room and phone booth in addition to unlimited coffee and tea.
- Library lounge
- Gym room
- Superfast internet
- Content studio
- Lockers and shower rooms
- Furnished workspace
- Private office starting at $1,500/month
- Assigned desk starting at $600/month
- Work lounge starting at $300/month or $1,500/year
- 237 36th street Brooklyn, NY 11232
8. 100 Bogart
100 Bogart is another unique coworking space for everyone. The main aim of 100 Bogart is to succeed, grow, and expand its horizon. Considering all this, it focuses on fulfilling all your needs and demands for a calm and safe environment for you to work.
- Fast internet
- Parking facilities
- Flexible environment
- Kitchen areas
- Multi-purpose gallery space.
- Rooftop opening party
- Commitment to cleanliness
- Conference room and meeting spaces
- Open layout coworking priced at $300/month
- dedicated desk in a shared office at $500/month
- furnished office at $600/month
- 100 Bogart Street Brooklyn NY 11206 United States
9. The Compound Cowork
The Compound cowork is a haven for all workers because of the unique yet safe and calm environment. Be it an artist, writer, or business worker; this place is all you need to set up your work for easy and quick access to the world.
- Full resources
- Good environment
- Supporting team
- Proper sessions
- Secure 24/7 Members-Only Access
- Food & Beverage
- Cozy Lounge
- Weekly Onsite Cleaning
- Open desk at $250* / month
- Dedicated desk at $400* / month
- Night owl at $200 / month
- 1120 Washington Ave #2, Brooklyn, NY 11225, United States
- +1 718-484-8866
10. SHARED Brooklyn
Shared Brooklyn is a coworking space located in the heart of Brooklyn. This location provides its members with an affordable option for independently operated and shared office space. All you need is to expand your connections using this workspace for great opportunities and facilities.
- Great place for events
- Good internet
- Private conference room
- Beautiful shared workspace in Brooklyn
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Pet-friendly environment
- Printer, scanner, and copier available
- Large dedicated desk at $580
- Small dedicated desk at $455
- private office at $700-750
- a day pass at $35
- community seat at $250
- conference room at $50 / hour
- virtual membership at $75
- 185 Van Dyke St, Brooklyn, NY 11231, United States
- +1 347-927-8141
11. Ditmas Coworking
Ditmas Coworking is a space with all the necessary equipment and facilities at a very reasonable rate. It offers a lot considering your safety and peace to work best without any hurdle.
- Innovative structure
- Modern facilities
- Professional team
- Organized environment
- Flexible packages
- High-speed internet
- Open 24/7
- Garden setting with outdoor access
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Internet, printer, and scanner available
- $300/month for dedicated desk
- Private offices start at $500-$750/month
- 535 E 17th St, Brooklyn, NY 11226, USA
12. WeWork Brooklyn
WeWork Brooklyn Heights is a coworking space located in the heart of Brooklyn Heights, New York. This location provides its members with all the below-mentioned facilities at a very reasonable rate. You would feel it as your home with no distractions or disturbances around.
- Beautiful interiors
- Warehouse for storage
- Great services
- Helpful colleagues
- Cleaning services
- Tech services
- Touch-free dispensers
- Dog-friendly environment
- Unique common room
- Onsite staffs
- Conference rooms
- Office Suite with Monthly or Annual subscription
- Entire Floor Office with Annual subscription
- Standard Office with Monthly Subscription
- 195 Montague St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, United States
- (646) 389-3922
This is an excellent article for you looking to get into coworking or learn more about Brooklyn’s Top 12 coworking spaces. These locations provide their members with an affordable option for working from home and access to their outdoor patio & lounge areas!